Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Inner Mongolia University of Science & Technology & Study in
1. Download and fill in Inner Mongolia University of Science & Technology Application Form for International Student’s Enrollment.
2. Mail all necessary application documents to Department of Cooperation & Exchange, IMUST.
Postal address: 7# Areding St., Kun District, Baotou, Inner Mongolia, P. R. China
Department of Cooperation & Exchange,
Inner Mongolia University of Science & Technology
Complete application documents include:
* Completed Application Form
* 4 passport-size photos
* Notarized Senior High School Graduation Certificate
* Notarized Bachelor's Degree Certificate for Postgraduate Training or Master’s Degree applicants
* Notarized copy of university transcripts for Postgraduate Training or Master’s Degree applicants
* Statement of Academic Record for Undergraduate Training and Postgraduate Training
* Passport photocopy
* Health certificate issued by hospitals appointed by the Chinese Embassy
3. Once the application documents are positively assessed, the Visa Application for Study in China (the JW202 Form) and Admission Letter will be sent to the applicant.
4. Upon receiving the JW202 Form and admission Letter, the applicant shall go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate to apply for Student Visa with other necessary paperwork.